Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Windows To Your Soul



When I look into your eyes
I just feel so mesmerized
From the beauty within your soul
In which your eyes currently hold
They are the windows to your soul
Which makes your eyes start to glow
With beauty that comes from within
Which brings me closer to you, my friend
As I draw closer to thee
I feel that this was meant to be
Me right next to you
In a time only set for two
I feel this is the time
I want to ask you with this rhyme
To know if you will be my boo
Cause all I want is to be with you
I know you feel what I feel
And I know that you know it is real
Please just open up your heart
So that I can be a part
Of your life’s amazing story
With all its wonder and glory! 

          By:

                    Fotu s. taeoalii

No comments:

Post a Comment