Tuesday, November 22, 2011

PRAYER

I get Weak in my knees when I think about you.
So I get on my knees to see what I should do.
To be able to think what I should say to you.
Is something in my heart so I can pray to you.
I try to figure out the questions I want to say.
To be able to get the answers as I pray!
I want to gain Knowledge everyday!
Now people have a hard time saying prayers
So they won't worry about it with out a care.
Thats when the devil stops them from their prayers!
And takes over their mind with out a care!
Thats not what we want, so we need to care!
We need to listen to our hearts to start our prayer!
Heavenly Father will help us gain the faith
To let us know were always safe!
So don't forget to always pray
To our Heavenly Father everyday!!

By:  Fotu S. Taeoalii

No comments:

Post a Comment