Friday, July 15, 2011

Serving Others

Lifting another is a very important job in life and if you don't try to do it yourself then things in life will become a lot harder than you realize.  I have always remembered when I was helping someone else I would always have a good feeling inside and then my day would go better and things would just work out for odd reasons.  There are times when someone is in need of help and I just don't help them when the opportunity presents itself for that and then I just have this bad feeling inside and then I just end up having a bad day and then things just don't go so well for me.  So I try to do my best to take on every opportunity I can to help those who are in need of and that brings me to what my goal is and that is to always serve others.  Here is a quote that I know you will find true and something you would love to apply into your life:  "When you are in the service of your fellow men you are only in the service of God!"  This quote is also the biggest reason why I am serving in the Army right now.  I feel this is one of the ways to serve my fellow men.  I know that you don't have to serve in the military for this type of work.  You can just help those around you in any place or situation you find yourself.  I chose the military and well that is what I am going to do as long as I can and well when I get out I will still serve others in any other way possible.   You can serve the poor.  You can also serve your families  and as well as your friends.  It doesn't matter what way you serve others just as long as you do.  It will help you out in the long run.  Well I hope that this blog inspires you in some way that you might go out and do that which God wants you to do, which is serve others.


No comments:

Post a Comment